Just before school started back up, Anna and I had a girls' day out for lunch and shopping.
While we were out she decided to take the big plunge...and get her ears pierced!
Here she is, FULL OF CONFIDENCE.
Getting ready...and a little less confident.
So pissed. Because it hurt.
And she still had to get the other one done.
Later on, she was so happy she did it!
(although I think will forever be mad at her mom, because apparently, even though I warned her that yes, it would hurt...I did not tell her "how MUCH it would actually hurt.")
Then it was time for 1st grade! Her very first locker.
And desk.
The bus stop girls: Anna, Mia and Ella
Thankfully, seeing your first head off to 1st grade is FAR less dramatic than kindergarten
(for me I mean).
Peace out kid! Have a great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment