Or...strange things we like because they keep her entertained.
Hangers. She loves them. But I swear we only allow the plastic kind and each is closely examined and sterilized prior to use. (How was that disclaimer? Good?)
Another love: Coach purses. I think we all know who's to blame for THIS one.
Totally and completely obsessed with cell phones. We have her on a strict texting limit though.
Trying to get Uncle Dan to show her how to Tweet.
On a webinar, just like Daddy.
Hello! I'm talking here!
Speaking of Daddy, this is the single photo I managed to get of the two of them on Father's Day. They are are a tough pair to capture....I think they had just come in from working in the yard. But...I'm sneaking it in with a Happy Father's Day to a really great dad. Anna is a big time daddy's girl already!
Plus it goes really nicely under the heading of the post, eh? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment